$1,500 Top Award
The Pomona Heritage Historic Restoration Grants program is available to any citizen of the city of Pomona for any project on a single family home built prior to 1955. Grants will be awarded to homeowners whose projects best represent the spirit of historic renovation within Pomona’s historic homes and neighborhoods.
The program awards homeowners with up to 50% of the cost of the project and consideration will be given for homeowners’ personal time and labor. Grants will be awarded based on the decision of our panel of judges and decisions are final.
Submittal is free for members or $25 per project for non-members. Your application fee includes the grant program AND a discounted
family Pomona Heritage membership good for the following year!
1. Submit this completed application with ‘before’ photos of your project
by August 31st
2. The Restoration Award Committee will then notify the applicant of their projects eligibility.
3. Eligible applications will be asked to put a small yard side promoting the grant program in their front yard from October 1st thru the awards ceremony in early December. Ineligible applicants will have their deposit refunded.
4. All restoration work must be completed by October 31st.
5. An on-site visit will be conducted for all completed projects between November 1st and December 1st by an independent judging panel.
6. Verifi able documentation of expenditures must be submitted before October 31st.
7. All applicants will be notifi ed of the panel’s decision in early December. Monetary awards will be presented at the Progressive Dinner in December.
For the PH Restoration Grant
Program Entry Form with the official rules, or download it here . For further information, contact the Grants Committee
Chairman, Andrea Ramella at (949) 400-2293.